What dya know? IM BAcKKKK!
OMG... its been TWO FREAKIN years since Ive blogged online.
I couldn't find the time to sit down and type it all out for the world to see.
A few reflections should be between me and Mr Diary.
I am a lazy klutz today. I deserve it! In the morning, I did smthg ridiculously stewwwpid i almost disowned myself! anyhoos, i accidentally threw the change into the bin, thinking that it was the receipt~
all because I was too shagged to realise and i was literally dragging myself to work. I was completely stoned. Half the time when i was conducting lessons i was rambling thru my words and i was sooo messed up. I shdnt have went to work. Oh well, occupational hazards.
on the way home, i took the wrong train. nvm that, i retracked and i almost got knocked by a car due to my irrational arithmetic skills on gauging the speed of the incoming vehicle.
basically i couldnt think fast, act fast.... and all i needed was SLEEP.
i got it though... now im still drowsy! i think im falling ill....coming with a flu
i need a massage!