Thursday, July 17, 2008
The flowers are all faded now. Along with your letters, they will never see the light of day...Cause I'll never take them out. There's no turning back, it's for the better.Baby i deserve more then empty words & promises...I believed everything you say,and I give you the best I had.The future's about to change; before you know it the curtain closes..Take a look around, there's no one in the crowd. I'm throwing away the pain, & you should know that your 'performance'made me stronger now!Well it must have been slight at hand. Cause I still can't understandNo I could never see just what a fool believes. Well the lies they start to show.Tell me how does it feel to know right now that I won't be aroundSo baby before where ever you areSo take a bow!Cause you've taken everything elseYou played the part, and like a star you played it so wellTake a bow!Cause this scene is coming to an endI gave you love; All you gave me was pretendSo now.. Take a bow.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, July 17, 2008
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |