Saturday, May 31, 2008
MY POST DRAMA
Almost made you love me. Almost made you cry.
Almost made you happy babe, didnt i?, Didnt I?
Almost had me thinkin you were turned around.
But everybody knows, almost doesnt count.
Almost heard you saying you were finally free.
Wat was always missing for you Babe, you'd find it in me.
but you cant get to Heaven half off the ground.
And everybody knows almost doesnt count.
I CANT KEEP ON LOVING YOU ONE FOOT OUTSIDE THE DOOR
AND I HEAR A FUNNY HESITATION OF A HEART THAT'S NEVER REALLY SURE.
I CANT KEEP ON TRYING IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE THAN
ALL THAT I COULD GIVE YOU THAN WHAT YOU CAME HERE FOR...
Gonna find me somebody who's not afraid to let go.
I want a 'NO-DOUBT-BE-THERE' kinda man..
you came real close.
but everytime you build me up you always let me down.
And everybody knows, almost doesnt count.
Maybe you'll be sorry, maybe you'll be cold
Maybe you'll come running back babe, from the cold, cruel world.
Almost convince me that you gonna stick around.
Everybody knows, almost doesnt count.
So maybe I'll be here.
Maybe I'll see you around.
Thats the way it goes....
Almost doesnt count.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Saturday, May 31, 2008
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |