Sunday, April 01, 2007
Wo die Liebe ist?
I shant express what im feeling - you've anticipated it.
I shant talk more - you'll predicted what im gonna say
Im the one who's unreasonable? - well, that's expected from u.
Im a low-life scum - subconsciously u meant it
Im wrong when I say you taking advantage of me -- subconscious is talking and denying facts again....
what you want from me?
Im drained.
You and your empty promises.
When you need smthg from me, you wud beg and plea albeit im tired and sleepy or busy doing smthg else.
Above all else, you still get wat you always wanted
but me... you were being childish and fucken selfish you self-centered, goddamn self-righteous piece of specimen!I thought i heard you say you gonna change
This thought has been on my mind since the first time you told me.
now the one million question is....
where?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Happy Birthday Wylie. Love you.Labels: Where is the Love?
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Sunday, April 01, 2007
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |