Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Monday, February 26, 2007

Why oh Why must it be this way..
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me
Free your mind.. and the rest will follow
Be color blind, Dun be so shallow

- En Vogue

I was discussing with a chinese fren over this matter
and we both concluded that this shudnt be sensitive matter.
Its like some kinda norm that we grow into it.
what i meant, I rarely talk abt this but i so have to cuz its been like this since the time i was a kid and its been passed on thru generations i think and its repulsive when it happens everywhere. in the bus, streets, mrts and all that...



I was thinking..
If you're chinese, and you're buddhist, you hve no right to be racist,
especially towards Indians.
You do the math.

I was thinking of that when this old chinese lady was saying how unpleasant the air smelt when the indians got off at little india on 67 bus ride from tamps to cck.
Singapore will never change lah. Kumar once said" you know, we wayang only during Racial Harmony Day. Its proven fact since I was very young, everytime a Chinese parent wants to discipline their children, they always say that if they dont, the Indian man will take them away. "ABU NEH-NEH WILL CATCH YOU THEN YOU KNOW"
Its funny when he said that and everyone laughed.
But its a painful truth.
Wonder what they have to say abt the Malays.

If they read Berita Harian, they'd probably laugh.

Everytime a Malay passes his maths with distinctions, it gets them a front page headline.
Everytime a chinese passes his maths with distinctions, they get a President's scholarship.
Does it annoy you that I keep saying Im half Malay? Because I am.
When we are Malay, we're also Arab, Indian, Chinese (yea, it hurts), Ceylonese, Javanese, Boyanese, Thai and what not.
Our forefathers had moved arnd a lot and really absorbed racial tolerance.

But when you're Chinese, thats it,
you're straight up kiasu-saliva spitting-public cursing-pork eating-kailing growing Chinese.
Boring eh? You'll never get rid of the single eyelid that way, folks.


Here are some pointers...
Listen to en vogue.
Prejudice...! wannna hear a song abt it..
here it goes...

I wear tight clothing and high heel shoes
It doesn't make me a prostitute
I like rap music wear hip hop clothes
That doesn't mean that I'm sellin' dope
Oh please forgive me, for having straight hair

It doesn't mean there's another blood in my heir
I might date another race or color
Doesn't mean I don't like my strong black brothers

Why oh why must it be this way
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me

Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind don't be so shallow

So I'm a sister
Buy thing with cash
That really doesn't mean that all my credit is bad
So why dispute me and waste my time
Because you think that the price is too high for me

I can't look without being watched
You rang my buy before I made up my mind
Oh now attitude why even bother
I can't change your mind you can't change my color


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, February 26, 2007 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette