Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reflections for the week

Let me see...
I shall blog abt good friends I have over the years..
good and bad boyfriends...
good and bad food.
juz thank god I have met you ppl...
from all walks of life... all different character to color my life.
thank you and i love all of you the same.

I am truly blessed to spend my saturdays with jammie, zaki bro and siva bro.
We had lunch at the usuals; tis time, no fadzli bai, but nevertheless, siva and jammie did grace their presence with their full on jokes and juz good laughter.

I had a lil chapati from jammie's food and it was good. the Kima was terrific and mike... mike! you the man!
the next time i come, pls give discount la dey!

I understand that i have not been blogging..
ive had bad days and i was sooo into my work since its the first week of business week and I aim to hit the target within the 2nd week of business. since the incentives are like lower, i have to work extra to keep it going. I been budgeting from all those temptations and yes.. trip to cafe del mar was ultra sinful...
i cant stop dreaming of the place... the good malibu pineapple really makes it even meditearrean-ish.
*dun you dare try to correct the spelling. it was deliberate*

the song 'sing for absolution' has been playing on my mind, in my thoughts, in my dream.
I simply love the song and the meaning. t'was the time when i was down, this song lifts...
i dun care what you think ... hahahah!

so... some reflections for the week. I enjoyed it very much.
and many more weeks to come tis way with full of goodness and wellness and outmost ease to work with less pain albeit the TL is back.
enjoy the weekends ppl.

PS: Rima i dun haf to call you and ask for your bloggie ... i hv it already! hah!
see ya soon hot momma-to-be! whatever it is, dun name the baby after me...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Saturday, February 10, 2007 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette