Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Husbands Vs Wife (dear diary moment)

WIFE's DIARY

Sunday night.
I thought he was acting weird.We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have coffee.
I was shopping with my friends all day long,
so I thought he was upset that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere
quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.
I asked him what was wrong.
He said: "Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him.
He simply smiled and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior;
I don't know why he didn't say: "I love u, too."
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed.
About 10 minutes later he came to bed.
I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.
I don't know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.

HUSBAND's DIARY

Today, Manchester United lost the match. DAMN IT..!!


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette