It was one of those days when all you wanna do is sleep.
I, for one, had been lacking sleep and with all those concealers, cant do much for my face.
Ive got pimples all over (and its not cuz i was mocking ashes with the plantation; i think its hormones)
I love my chicas, one of those ppl who can perk my bad days and make them into good "my little pony" days...
I missed those times when we hang out and chill over pool.
juz playing mindless games and laugh till we dropped.
not forgetting the malay rock kapak songs that were aired and the looks of the others were remembered! ahahhahahah!
damn fucking funny!
I headed to bed without washing up.. i was dead to the world in less than 5 mins.
We shud meet up more often lah monkeys!! we shud!
and all those missing in action peepz, you know what you shd be doing...
JOIN US!
Here are some pix that i managed to upload. the rest of you, check them out at my multiply.
peace out!
Ashes... how vain!

One Smile for the camera

gay gay gay! what a pose!

Effect power la tu!

Ben! Cute as ever! Makes you wanna squeeze those cheeks!

Mr Im sooo cool! But he is ! hahaha!

- This pix cud very well be one of those 'dear diary' moments

dzool and ruud

Horny Horse, Ashes, Rooney

Extra behind me thinkin that he is soo darn cool spoiling the pix.
Moron!