
.................................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
outing with Leanny...
Went the whole singapore in search for Adidas Limited Edt
I fell in love with the shoes!
It was red and white.. rather; fuschia and white and it has the word 'Respect' on them
seen it at queensway.. Beautiful!
Too bad Leanny has a big size! hahahahaha!
no size for that!
went to heeren and met with my another cuzzie who works at UrbanHair
and it was a bonding sesson between Leanny and Halley
I guessed transportaion was rather jinx for all of us
It rained heavily and we were barefooted running all over town!
Went to vivo and bumped into HIM... hmmm..
i rather not be there..
Ruud and Leanny cant stop makin silly noises juz to get his attention..
bahhh!!
anyways, yeah ...
it was jinx! No cab wud stop for us, all buses halt for ages to come fetch us to our destination.
it seemed as if we were transparent!
I missed my bed!
i wanna sleep on them and think of you...
red and white limited edition adidas shoe...
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |