Thursday, November 30, 2006
Journals for Thursday, 30 Nov
Its Thursday already??How time flies!I am off today and I am planning to go out alone...plenty of stuff to do...was walking along borders and came across calendars for 2007 and i was smitten!I love the desk calendar with paris on it..brings back wonderful memories when i was there...WITH MY FAMILY.its supposed to be a romantic place but what the hell...a shopping paradise....a place where reality comes to life when you always see eiffel and champs e'lessey thru pixand when you are there, i almost pee in my pants!the feeling was ecstatic!
Den i went to catch "deck the halls"...not bad... im looking forward to " the Holiday"Kate winslet, cameron diaz, jack black and jude law....woohooo!!! cant wait!that shud spark for xmas mood.I haven gotten any gift for mom n dad...calendars shd be fine... hehehe...i wud like to get the paris desk calendar..if you cud get it for me for xmas....i dun mind havin 2 or 3 ... one for work, the other for home... hehehe...**miss my friends **will see you this weekend to celebrate all 4 ppl belated bdays...see you guys soon!
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, November 30, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |