Hi guys,
I finally took some time off to write.
the whole damn fucken day i been on the calls and doing a lot of closings.
I am on the ball baby!!!!
Izzie and horny horse bday today and sorry babies, i haven got you anything ...
will give you when i got the chings...
when will we be meeting up?
that bitch TL of mine is beginning to annoy me.
I dun wanna say more cuz i am PMS-ing and i can go on a sudden shock and juz cant stop bitching and crying! im ranting again abt how selfish and childish she can be and how much goss she can input juz so she can save her goddamn huge ass!
I got cornflakes for dinner and yeah... i am budgeting..
oh juz to tell you the great news, i have added some of you to google chat.
its great! and i can chat with you when i am at work at all times... i dun have to wait till 6pm so i can use the comp.
how nice is that????
my new email:
NOSTAMPSREQUIRED@GMAIL.COMyippeee!
come join me there!