Wednesday, November 08, 2006
a day at work
I find it very repulsive having to spend 15 bucks on nothing!My colleague's bday was on monday and we went Pastamania for dinner with the team. That bitch TL of mine, being the anal-bitch that she is, left out a tiny detail that we had to pay for it. Thats a rarity, ladies and gentlemen! Then came in a memo that we had to pay 15 bucks for the meal and also the cost of the present! since whenn??? WHo died and made you the team leader? I hate that bitch! those who were wondering who I was refering to.. Look at the deeparaya pics.. you will see her. Let me dedicate something in expense of fun and also annoyance.L - Lips that speak of lithium, dangerously vicious and full of LIESO - Its something that you will NEVER experience...*hintV - Virginity is a virtue.. yes honey, but you arent the latter!I - Idiosyncratic; thats what you are...N - U are known for your NOTORIETY. To make up stories, building up allies and lies.A - u know, you are such an ANAL-RETENSIVE bitch! and I hate you!OH better still.. she is smwhere in teh pic... go take a guess.. Just take a wild shot at who am i talkin abt... the look on her face is enough to show that she is one helluvaVIRGIN-ANAL-BITCH. SHE NEEDS TO GET SOME! GO GET LAID LAH BITCH! YOU ARE FUCKEN ANAL! oh... Happy birthday Siva darling! well wishes from all of us.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, November 08, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |