Friday, November 10, 2006
ATTENTION!
ALIENS ARE COMING
TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD-LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.
YOU'LL BE SAFE. I'M JUST E-MAILING TO SAY GOOD-BYE......==============================================================back to endless, mindless eeriely jobhaving to answer redundancy and numbers pertaining to their carsI wanna listen to radiohead, it helps,nipples mentioned abt fakeplastictrees, i got reminded of ithow much radiohead makes my day by juz singing full of meanings and angst..I didnt go work yest and I ran errants and realised what and how meaningful life wud be if there isnt someone to love...Ive seen places and people who are without love in one way or another, life seemed blatant and no use of living is one eerie nightmare that leads to infinity.went to alazhar for dinner, boo and grace were there to grace me with their presence.played pool nearby and we realised that it was really late and we had to take the stairs down in darkness!yeap! darkness!how is that even possible?! hahaha!! tah-dahhh!grace sony ericsson fone does wonders!went back tired and flushed with the reason to sing my lungs outso i sang and sang till i slept.I love it.. sing to radiohead and trust me.. you be ok.here are some words from radiohead that soothed.Fake Plastic Trees
A green plastic watering can For a fake chinese rubber plantIn the fake plastic earth That she bought from a rubber manIn a town full of rubber plansTo get rid of itselfIt wears her out, it wears her outIt wears her out, it wears her out She lives with a broken man A cracked polystyrene manWho just crumbles and burns He used to do surgery On girls in the eighties But gravity always wins And it wears him out, it wears him outIt wears him out, it wears him outShe looks like the real thingShe tastes like the real thingMy fake plastic loveBut I can't help the feeling I could blow through the ceilingIf I just turn and run And it wears me out, it wears me outIt wears me out, it wears me out And if I could be who you wantedIf I could be who you wanted All the time, all the time
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Friday, November 10, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |