Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Monday, October 09, 2006

Saturday, 7th October

Lets see, I went to work stoned, drained.. not from talkin to ashes over the fone, and stop thinkin that its cuz of u lar! hahahah! its cuz i been too drained from all the stress at work and also from you know who...
I might be living in denial till its ok for me to think that its ok when its not.
Maybe living in denial cud do me some good, but i dunno ...
All i asked for was some solace. I need time to sort myself out, release from all the stress...
Maybe im askin for too much.

Out with the bitter ones after work at woodlands.
I tot that I cud have my sleep during the 45 mins journey,Wylie called and talked..
Goddammit!!
I was used to her talkin to me abt her interests and things, but somehow i juz cant focus on talkin or even listening to her and I guessed she got the hint. I cant be that mean rite? Oh well... I juz need my nap, is that too much to ask for?

Went to Sakae and it was ok cuz i was hungry and ashes been askin for it since the day before cuz I was too full and too lazy to walk in the haze on friday nite in twn. So yeah...
We ate a lot at sakae.. Now we now whats the trick.. *if you know what i mean...
The funnny part was during payments, Ashes cudnt stop laughing and I asked her questions she ignored me and pretended talkin over the fone! Nic as usual, kept a straight face looked at the gal for confirmation...
after it was confirmed, after paying the price for it, we ran like there was no tmr..
that Nic escaped headed to the toilet to pee... Huh! peee my ass!

That was worth laughing aloud! really! it really was smthg that I cant able to stop laughing.
See... next time we can do it again huh people?
we shud... this time we dun make it 6 plates unaccounted for... we make it more.... what say you???
I wanna go do it again.. juz for thrill... cheap or expensive.. its worth the fun.
Ashes and Nic-a-Lodeon....what say you guys?


===============================================================

Sunday, 8th October

Basically nothing..
Slept all day... only wake up to know that I am late to catch Tomb Raider!
dammmit! I tot that it was after news.. but den again...

U know when you wake up so late in the evening you tot its the next day and you are late for school or work?
yeap i had that feeling until my fren called me to update me the time and day.
And you wun feel tired or sleepy cuz you had slept the whole sunday! yeah .... thats great isnt it!
the feelign is good man...
Wakin up with thousands of sms-es and missed calls...
nothing seems to get thru you cuz you are fully sedated? hahahahaha!
good feelings...

talked to a fren again all nite..this time i am truely focused... not sleepin on her.
thats good rite? I dun blame you for those times when you took my energy away
i was kidding lar.. so dun take my words to heart sweets..
I will be nicer to you ok? hahahahah!



:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, October 09, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette