Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Monday, October 09, 2006

sad and lonely without u...

I feel so melancholic today.
Woke up zoinked however refreshed with all the good sunday sleep I had.
I woke up sad, thinking of how its been towards me.
I dun wanna cry anymore, I dun want to be in denial but each time when I walk, things seemed to be reminding me of you.
I know I shudnt think abt you especially thinkin how much hurt Ive gone thru when we're together
but It hurts when we are apart as well...

I tried occupying myself with things that doesnt reminds me of you
but tell me one thing... everything seems to be!
Being alone is very depressing and I know I had to move on.
I hate seeing you in this state, but im sorry i hate to see myself in this state too!
Ive been in this for too long and no more being sorry and no more thinking of others first before me.
I have to think about me. You were my priority. My heart; my soul; my everything....
Why did you have to put me in the spot!? Why cant I breathe properly?
Its endless. I got to put a stop to this. Do you even think abt how I feel instead of juz you feeling this way?
Sigh.. t'was the end, I felt numb with all the things you done to me.
Though it may be little but the hurt cuts deep.
As the song goes - First Cut is the deepest.. it really is.
Plus you dont rectify it, it goes deeper.
Im hurt. I duno what else to do to get u off....
I cant seem to sort myself out without feeling so bitter and sad with all these obstacles.

We used to say - THE BEST RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE ONES WHICH HAS A LOT OF OBSTACLES
well, yeah those were the times when i held on to our obstacles as hopes for us, a chance for us to live again..
the fire is gone now... we cant relight it. Not now.
if you cud spend a day, JUST A DAY, in my shoes, how much hurt you had filled me with,
its like opening the pandora's box and seeing the bad side of life, secrets untold...hurts unfolded...
you'd be surprised.
you will be.
til den...
bye.


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, October 09, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette