Tuesday, October 03, 2006

(pic of me and Yazmeen Tamima)
..I am now a proud aunt of a baby girl!
My sis juz gave birth this morning at 6am.
Kinda anticipating it though... like how I anticipated when Ilham and Kirsche was born...
yeah.. thats Yazmeen Tamima, my niece, and yeah she looks like me when I was her age...
Now I can have my own niece to play and spoil her rotten with...
I cant wait to see her later.. dunno whats the name for the new baby, but its gonna be PHA-BULOUS!
More pics like this soon...
Congrats to you guys...! Now I must think of another way the baby to call me instead of Auntie Pearle or in Boyan, they will call me OBEK! So over!!! i dun wanna make myself sound sooo old!
oh well... the baby is healthy thats better than anything else.....
and the story goes on..................
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Tuesday, October 03, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |