Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ok..this mrng before i left work, i got the chance to sneak a peek at angel.awwwwww... You wudnt know till you hv babies man!i used to wonder why the hell ppl are so bothered...till i hv angel.ears pierced. sunat...dah!kiss the tante pearle..... dah!yummy!
I see that the technique red and white polka dotted mushrooms are quite useful.hmmm.Kudos to Ashes!ok people... spread the loveeeee..................Went geylang to break fast with the usuals..had an extraodinary feeling that bananna banzai tastes good!went window shopping and bought 'heart' and 'eiffel im in love' dvd.. FINALLY!btw,they cheated of our money... we paid 10 bucks thinkin that it was dvd. but it was vcd.darn mofo!den we tot of getting mre stuff like honey chicken and all that...nic was not up to it... since she wasnt, and i was kinda sad that I was short of cash... we went back... ALONE. used to be juz the 2 of us...talked things out and things seems up a lil den before... i'd say...watching friends dvd helps... and watching heart makes it all worst!ashes ahhh! told me that its not suicide movie... HELL YEAH!!!! IT IS! YOU DUMB WIT!I din realy cry at the part, but twads the end, where he climbed the treehouse, i cant stop crying!the feeling brings me back to the happy times i had with YOU.darn.... darn ... darn....."if you love somebody could it be this strong?I will fight to win our love will conquer all...Wouldnt risk my love, even juz one niteOur love will stay in my heart... my heart.."Oh somebody KILL me pls!