
So tmr.. meet you up for *ahem! FREE COFFEEE... and yeah dinner...
I have to give you your bday gift another time ok? since you are sucha fashionista and all that crap... hahahaah!
well, sorry for being bold.. I think i rather get you a chamois..seriously!
each and everytime you clean you bike, you will think of me... *hahahahahahaahhaha!
What else ah....
i dun wanna get for you shirts cuz im sure you have plenty when we went to KL that time you beetch! Might as well you rack the whole of petaling street rite? wanna sweeep all the baju away and all that.... Dumbfuck!
another thing... What I wish for you is you be a goood person *mommy mode*
get a job, decent pay and all that so you can lavish youself with paul smiths and what nots..
get your freakin own gucci glasses you been wanting.. *the green ones...*
get a bikini wax or brazillian waxing for all i care!
hmmm.. what else eh?
Oh get me smthg nicer for my bday... that wud be may the 20th! and I expect smthg nice!
not juz your damn thoughts that doesnt count now in this context!
*beams..
take care darlin.. will see yu tmr at Fish and Co..Dun fucken 'bubble!'
i will drag you out myself!
taaaa darling! have a feisty happy joyous full of laughter and positive bday!
We love ya VERY STRONG!
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |