:: Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness Part 1 ::
Im sure the whole world must have heard that things have not been good lately.
I been re-assuring myself that things are gonna turn out for the better.
Re-assurance from you too, i presumed that you will change for the better and no more thinking nonsense of things and of people...
Being labelled most bitter couple is certainly not what i expected and wanted it to be.
Call me bitter maybe, but it can be somewhat deceiving if others dunno whats really happening.
Happening to us..
You can be so sweet yet conniving at times
tolerable but incorrigible too..
Pls tell me what i can do to make things better.
I dunno where and how i can find solace..
You kept saying you want out of this...
but if there is smthg else or someone else, at least there are some grounds for split.
but there isnt.
I dunno how i can deal with these miscommunication.
I know i can talk to you nicely but you sprouting profanities all along doenst solve anything.
Violence as well... they cant undo whats been done.
It was my fault for not telling but there are no excuse for you violence.
your insolence.
I beseech you to clean your act up before its too late.
I mean it.
end.