Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Reminder

Ok.. I see thr are a lot of animosity going on here and I would like to clarify smthg...
whatever happens in the future after Ive blogged here is not my prerogative.
I know there has been some unhappiness going on arnd here and its between friends.
What was written in each others' blog is only for their own. Each of us are entitiled to their own opinion, their own right to say what they feel and all that.
I shall say this -- NO one is to write anything bad abt the other...

Jade - I know you are pretty concerned abt me and my life... but i was writing to express how i felt, nothing more. I dun intend to have your say broadcasted on cyberway so that others cud see what you thinking of. I appreciate your goodwill but pls cut the condescending remarks you have of others.
I have read all the tags and though it says 'bitching session starts here'... i meant your comments and not remarks. I knw you have lots of things to say but this is pretty serious and I dun want you or anyone else to get involved in this.

I want ppl to read my blog not to look down on others.. besides its online journal and all that, its how i feel and its been expressed thru cyberway and its like a sharing with all of you how i feel.
Your comments shall be kept to the minimal and not hurting others ok.


To the others -

I appreciate you guys reading my blog. I apologise if I may or have hurt the ppl involved.
I dun intend to blow this matter as it has gotten outta hand.
I shall start this blog with a new note. No more bad karma..
What i express here is only for my own memories and I want to share it with all of you.
So harap maklum..

I juz feel so sad that this has to happen. Jade, is my good fren, and yes, he may have hurt the feelings of some. I apologise on his behalf.
I am just upset over what happened, whatver happened between the 2 of you isnt one of my concern but when it involves me, Im sory but I have to step in.
So dun come and name call me and say those things abt me when all i did was blog abt how i feel.
You are my fren, and I suggest you do whats best. You know and I know that you are an adult, you think wisely. No one can ever change that.
Im sorry if I had been too upfront or whatever.
I have moved on...*as a matter of fact i did albeit i only say whats rite...
So you shud too...

those of you who are not satisfied, you can always call me up for a meet up.
those of you who dun get what i mean, ohh nevermind!
hehehe...

============================= end ==============================


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette