Wednesday, August 02, 2006
hate mail abt me?
I dun comprehend some ppl who are juz so naive and still has the audacity to assume the worst of me.I think one has to really speculate before making hasty decisions.You are sooo full of guilt that you think you are the only accquaintance that I have ever knwn for the past dunno how many years.You cant even count to save your life you cunt!Already you are one helluva shallow.. you want to incur others' wrath.
Watch your step bitch cuz the NARCISSISTIC BITCH will bellow your way till you will not see the light of day. and May God or whoever you pray to these days will rest his soul upon you and your family.And pls.. who ever mentioned abt you and your family?YOu are a pigment of something thats past in our lives...Its an unfettered past or juz passing cloud. So all your illusions abt me dissing you, I think you better do some research before you pint pointing to others ok!I think you better watch your language.. twisting the story here and there and everywhere.People who are called friends dun juz 'support' you and agree totally with you even if you lied to them abt the whole truth.Disgusting and Repulsive! Bitch PLease!Ppl who were there to witness the entire ordeal that we went thru is ntg compared to you and your possee talking abt us, bitching abt me when I din even do anything towards you.YOu are soo disillusioned and I am sooo sorry for you!Good luck for you and your destroyed life..Hope you find some good in your life now..till now... you are some passing cloud so if you think you can pass thru me again..think again ok slut?!YOu are passing by your own waters... YOu duno how deep they are..do you even know what im talkin abt here?Well, of cuz you dont!Judging from where you last educate yourself...Bleargh! you ppl disgust me..Get out of my face and off my life you slutish cunt of the highest order!you dun deserve to be called a fren...NOW GET THE FUCK OFFF!DUN BOTHER US!we were better off without you, unappreciative bitch!
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, August 02, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |