Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Good Karma
I see that there is no color in here...
so I decided to revamp and make it somehow powerful or somehow drastic..
its been too long since Ive done anythign spectacular..
maybe 'karma' setting in.. and all the bad karma i shall erase and make all the good karma set in
- erase all the bad karma on my taglines.. though it was meant for bitching session, I din expect it to blow up that way..
- erase all the work load and up comes the new ones..
Ive been sad thinking abt things that shud and cud have happen and things that shudnt have happen or said or done...
Im gonna sweep it clean and start with a new clean slate once and for all..
stuff at work has been a total blunder and I am not amused at all...
But thank god, things are getting better by the day, i hope...
all ends well...
throw away bad ppl and karma..
in comes good ones...
God bless us all...
Amen.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Tuesday, August 29, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |