Monday, July 17, 2006
weekend talk
Saturday 15th July
After a hard days' work, boo called me up askin to go chill cuz s wanted to chill out with the rest.I was really tired and full of not feeling in the mood but since the hommies wanna meet up well, we did. I took a long long ride to town by train though its a 20 mins journey, it feels long to me.I was flushed with stress at work and all I wanna is to chill.
Nipples called me and askin to meet up after her work which ends at 6pm. Jus nice i tot to myself u see, since the whole grp meeting up and Horny Horse is at Sg Rd checkin some stuff out and all that, so I had lunch with Boo at our budget place at HF.
Thats nipples tryin to fit in lookin cool as possible.
Munz tryin to look cool.. and wait till you see her tryin to pose side profile.
Boo another one.. ambassador for BK.
but failed...
We talked and wondered how cheap and good the food were. I winded down a lil thinkin ltr we all can chill and play pool.Well it all happened we met with the rest. Hid wanted to go to MOS and munz nips and us went and chill, where the rest i duno where the hell they were.Well, you asked to chill, so here we are, but I din expect you all not to arrive man..whats up with that?Dun you think its kinda mean to make others wait?I mean might as well, we do our own things when you specify us the exact timing, even if its an estimated time you arrive, its not till 11pm!!!i think its kinda rude lah...that was sooo not you to do that.... but i was shocked, amazed at how you can make ppl wait for you like that..we felt as if its like inviting ppl to come to your party at your home but you are not even there to open the door....what crap!Anyways, we enjoyed ourselves... NIpz being her disgusting self - locked the ladybird in her fone.munz being herself as blur as ever and she can still deny it! what crap! hahahahah!!!we had loads of fun juz the 4 of us man!den came the motley crue... and more of their groupies...my gawd, i agree with you munz! one of them really reeking of B.O!hahahaha! I could smell that person from where I was seated!count yourself 'lucky' enough to be seated there sweets cuz it sure as hell stinks from here! hahahahhaahah!!!On and all, I had fun up till the end of the day...after they left, we chilled elsewhere to stay away from strays and more stress... we drank all nite and talked...I think thgs are not getting any better with some ppl since that time we've gotten to know themI dunno why.. its not only me... Cuz like what you all claimed i am... THE VILLIAN..well, I think you have issues...Well, if you think im mean, or bitchy, you are juz overly sensitive.Dun.. please dun wait for me to blow hot at ya..cuz its not gonna be nice im tellin ya this..really...I been giving you the benefit of an adult though you are not the adult here...as we speak, i think you know who you are... and the other person, I knwn you sooo long, I like you as a fren but since you got together, its different u know.. you have stooped that low to be someone whom you never were.so pls brush up.
I dun hate you ( i am talkin abt you.. YES you!) I juz dun like the way you see things and judge things...I myself dun judge ppl, how can i judge myself? and yourself?you think hard ok... I do think that you got issues gal... go think hard.look into the mirror and see....you have stepped into my tail so much that i dun intend to even look at you when i see youif you get what i meant...well, if you wanna see me angry, try steppin into them..be very careful. choose your words correctly for you have incur the wrath of THE BITCH.step off.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, July 17, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |