
Thats me... looking forward for the trip... yeah rite!

them and durians...

us outside the pewter shop
Hanis, arlin, catt and pearle (boo and apek dunno where they gone to)

The 3 of us= catt, boo and me...

Thats me.. going insane! - I cant believe im going for this damn trip!

the ppl from the back= Catt, Apek, Arlin & Hanis
DurianTrip 08-07-2006
After the long nite at zouk, I didnt even take a wink and left for JB.
Durian trip with my company...
I had a fantabulous time with them and Im tellling you, after that, I was beat! beat!
Some of you wonder what the hell is Pearle doing at the durian trip?
Well, heres the thing, they saboed me to go for it,since boo sooo ever loving it,
we decided that its best that we all go and not spoil the fun
and yes, im proud of myself that I tried the durian and i actually liked it!
arent you proud of me?
the durian aftermath is really disgusting! i farted durians,
i smell of durian and until only yest, i still smell of durian when i burp!
thats bad! bad!
no wonder they are called KING OF FRUITS...