Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Friday, July 07, 2006

Cradle and All - Review




I am going to sidetrack a little here.
Wat i have in mind is not wht i intended to do here but since weekends' coming, I think I must be nice..

I want to review another book that I have read (not much of late)
by my fave author - JAMES PATTERSON
I know i know, if my frns who have knwn me for ages know that im a big big fan of him and steel.
but reading his book is one of the kind! really!
I am a fan of mysteries and the mystics of things..
like Neil Gaiman and so on..
Patterson is like the maestro of mystery as to Danielle Steel as to romance.

He can make you be at the edge of your wits, he cud take you places you thought you never dared to.. and with this, I shall present you to his novel... not one of the latest i know...
but it since his book - KISS THE GIRLS, this one really scares the shit of me.

Cradle and All...
story of 2 virgins, pregnant - one of whom are the true virgin...
Who is the true virgin? one of whcih will bear the son of God, and the other, Son of Devil.
You be the judge... I was freaked out when i read this book..
Why dont you spare yourself sometime to read on this...

Yes i know, i have nt done any book review on the blog since what? 4 years ago?
So now, instead of ranting and unleashing my train of thoughts and how mean and cruel the world can be, let me take you on a journey where you can relax and maybe live vicariously thru the character.

I have stopped writing stories since my uni days, I haf stopped using my brains on philosophical topics and my brains have left me nothing but lacking of substances..
so today I shall please you again with my little intellectual spur of the moment comments on books and educational subjects..
if you are lucky, one of these days, I shall talk more abt Freud or Carl Jung,
my 2 fave men.... and talks of life.. philosophy...
and i want MORE AND MORE of your comments on my taggies soon ok?
tell me what you think of it.

Have a happy weekend people!
god bless you!
and honey, i love you!
still....


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Friday, July 07, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette