Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Friday, July 07, 2006

Book Review Time!



International bestselling phenomenon Danielle Steel takes listeners on a harrowing journey into the heart of America's hidden shame with a new novel that explores the power of forgiveness, the dark side of childhood, and one woman's unbreakable spirit.If you are looking for smthg to read & cry starting from page 1 till the end, this is the book you shud be reading. I swear by it!I cant stop crying from the starting of the page right thru the end.The main character in this story has been thru hell and back I tell you!I can feel for her! I really did! Its a book abt romance, enticing life one has to go thru and what kind of revelation it has to it and what kinda lessons we have learnt from here.This is the book that you shd buy... I know I am buying a copy.

HARD COVER..that is!



:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Friday, July 07, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette