Saturday, June 10, 2006
World Cup Widow? AM i?
I am not a world cup widow after all..
I proved to the world and outmostly LOVE..
Love thought that I will end up being a widow for a mth...
or so he thinks... hmmmm..what a goof!
I watched the match yest; Germany Vs Costa Rica....
apparently i won all bets!
My cousins came over, Alia (of cuz) and Khalies..
juz the 3 of us sounds liek the whole lotta party goin on there!
ahahahahh! Alia yelling and screaming MASOOK MASOOOK! all the time...
yelling and hoooray-ing for the wrong team.. silly goose...
it was all fun ....
tonite i been getting ppl to join kaki with me to watch the match..
england and paraquay...
nethelands one too i muz watch... arlin was the one tellin me keep watching it...
i will watch it gal.... cant wait!!!
hmmm...where to watch tonite match, can someone tell me where?????
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Saturday, June 10, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |