Friday, June 16, 2006
Letter to The Heart.

Dear heart,I dunno why I been feeling this way.It feels as if you have me betrayed; tellin me that its gonna be okeverything is going to change for the better and all thatand it seems faint.All those times i tot you told me that that person wud change,and give it another chance.well, i hope you are happy with what its been all along!i told you to use the mind but u insist that i wud be doing the right thingwhat is the right thing now?even me, The Mystical Mind finds it hard to fathom.Why muz it be happen to you not once but many.Lets ask Miss Trust (no puns intended) on how she deals with all these empty promisesall those times and all those hearts you been crying I feel for you.I have told you coupla times that it was wrong!Dun give anymore chances for they will inturn, eat you up alivemakes me bitter and betrayed over what happened.I dun trust you anymore on judging your emotions and feelings over others.When they promised you anythign you come to me firstden i will listen to you.For you, Heart, is one gentle, naive force that always loves and trustsand for that the deception of othes hence, will kill you!honest, in my opinion, I want you to come to me and listen to me den to solve it all alone and bear the consequences.that is pain. relentless pain.ludicrous dun you think?never let anyone play with your heart; which means you...lets not let other forces intervene,other foreign bodies to submerge into you..let it go... let it go...for all lessons are learnt when one is numb to the world and let the mysteries unfold.foolish beings whom are not self-absorbed will come and see whats been going on.let it heal, let ourselves be heard.another one bites the dust.
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Friday, June 16, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |