IM BORED... DEAD DEAD..BORED..
tnite i will be chilling with the locals and they will be at bugis starbucks..
i think im a starbucks freak!
I think all my life, i mean half of it.. its like i been tasting starbucks and with the aroma of it,
i see starbucks has grown tremendously thru-out the years..
I will be seeing them after a hard days' work...
will be seeing boo...
booohooo.. love youuuuu!!!
yest, chilled with boo durin my off day.
had dinner with boo at Al-Salihin at simei area...
good and cheap food...
in d afternoon, was with nadia and the boys,
had fish and co her treat of cuz..
was lovely seeing the boys grow....
boo somehow can click with babies.. wonder why...
but above all that, I kinda miss CCK home...
went back there on tues, I feel a different ambience, different smell,
a different breeze compared to almost a year I been in the east.
I miss my bed, I miss everyone at home...
*sobs.
thats why i hanged out with the locals at al-ameen taht day watching soccer adn played pool.
kinda miss everything there..
the east side has made me a dull dull gal...
i have not eaten, only eat once a day,
when i am at west side, i eat all the time! hahhahahhah!!!
okok.. i will be going back later.. cant wait!
chao!