Thursday, May 25, 2006
Reflections...
Some ask...how did i enjoy my bday
Basically... its no more that kinda times when you look forward to it
but more to reflect and evolute. Throw the bad ones and up comes the new ones...
reflected much and I have to say that im grateful for wat God has bestowed upon me.
A good life, a good job and someone to fill me up with love.
One wish tat I have wanted since I found out the naked truth still bugs me till this day.
I know frens have said that I am better off without it.
But I dunno but it seems empty suddenly asking whereabt and my originality....
I cant stop crying abt it, thinkin why it has to be this way
Lookin at it in a brighter light, still makes me cry, what more... if in a darker view...
I can deny it, cant run away form it. Its there.could it be what Paul told me once... Grey aura that he saw in me....
ask abt my past and my parents abt it.... could it be true...?
I see my life as it is on hold... in a different spectra,
could it be some kinda kadielscope that it juz makes you sick and giddy from it...?
or it is out there in the open only that you are blinded by different views and talks of it...
it could be anything... but its how i see it...
i cant stop reflecting liek that.. doesnt matter how deep I have meditated, it seems pale.
sigh, its called the walks of life.. if you have not stepped into it, you will eventually....
its where you see things in a different light and overcome problems and see hwo you can fit into your life with the solutions.
a bro at work mentioned this to me before and over again: God will not give us problems if he thinks we cant handle it.
i always remember that... so with this, in maturity, in name of dignity and the trails and tribulations of life...
i accept.... i learn.Baby, Im in love with you .... Thank you for loving me the same since...I LOVE YOU MANY MANY!
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, May 25, 2006
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |