wondering who...
anw, if you are reading this, good riddance to you
you and your clan can suck the hell up of the ppl whom you call your members..
juz cuz of one guy... ohh pls! there are too many fishes in the sea, why take that one ?
pls save me the misery...
I thought that I knew about them. Thought that they would never do me wrong
Well they smile in your face. When all the time they wanna take your place
Them backstabbers!!!
Same old scene that you've seen for so long. Always want to be around you but as jealous as they come. Well don't want you to win that race. Cause if you do it's gonna lessen their space
That's when I decide to say
I thought that I knew about them. The only ones that really care for me
But they shouldn't be that way. Only down for as long as you can give security.
Goodbye, goodbye
To all the fake people in my life
I never wanted you around me
So be on your way now
You better think twice
Before you let people in your life
Because when you put down
No one is around you
You got a case of the fake people