Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I showed her...

It's catching up to me right now
Everything that I've said
The night I left her there
When I said I wanted out
I was angry and upset
And at the time I couldn't care less about staying there
I had to prove I didn't care
As much as she thought I did

I showed her
I let my pride take me
Far away from the only woman I loved
I showed her
Now she has found someone new
And her life will go on
And I'm all alone
But I showed her

I hear that she's in love
But it took a while for her to get over the hurt
Now I know that I messed up
I was trying to give us time
But I see she took that time to find somebody else
What happened to the things she felt for me
Am I really a part of her past

Now she has found someone new
And her life will go on
And I'm all alone
But I showed her

My colleague, Rye, let me hear the song... and I love it.
from O-Town... really good... thanks gal!
Boo... i love you!! will see you on thurs...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette