Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes.
YOu might say.. A little righteous and too proud.
I just wanna find a way to compromise
cuz i believe that we can work things out.
I thought i had all the answers; never giving in.
But baby since you've gone, I believe that I was wrong...

All i know that im lost without you! Im not gonna lie.
How am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side..
If we said we never gonna be together and we ended with goodbye.
I dunno what I'd do...Im lost without you!
I keep trying to find my way
But all i now is im lost without you..
I keep trying to face the day...
Im still lost without you.

How am i gonna get rid of these blues..
Baby Im so lonely all the time.
Everywhere i go I get so confused.
Cuz you the only thing thats on my mind.
Oh my bed so cold at night and I miss you more each day.
Only you can make it right and No im not too proud to say...
that im lost without you!!
I keep trying to find my way..
but all i know is im lost without you.
I keep trying to face the day. Im still lost without you.

If i can only hold you now.
Make the pain just go away.
Cant stop the tears from rolling down my face.

Boo.. Im sooo lost without you.
I realised that i did something wrong.
i need you back in my life.
like before..
like how we were...We gone thru thick and thin together...
i know we can.
We been thru hell and back.
Please help me...


salvage us..


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette