Sunday, December 04, 2005
Ode to my Special Friends
I cant express fully how thankful i am to be here and have the priviledge to meet new people and most especially to be with the people i love most in my life.the people whom i treasure with my whole life.who takes love as UNCONDITIONAL.takes me as a person not as someone they want to be with.they have not judged me sincethese people are honest peopleeveryday you and me people.these people are such food for my soulso much so i need a dily dosage of themto be my 'pick me up'these people i give a special ode toare the people whom i can call friends.people who I VALUE most!thank you guys! I appreciate that!I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!*huggies!BooMomWylieShantiMarilyn (mary cherry)MunzHiddNazZakiand last but not least... omnimous person who has great faith in me as i am not reachedyet with HIM --> the MAN above. I thank you for blessing me with these wonderful people whom i call not juz friends... but SPECIAL FRIENDS!
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Sunday, December 04, 2005
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |