Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Thursday, August 04, 2005

to some of u who asked me to send this again...
You know when I posted this survey, when I wrote abt the categories that didn't apply to me,
I thought the sarcasm was obvious...
but I guess sarcasm + computer = flop!
ya... so please la you should know which scenes don't apply to me, really. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Soundtrack of my life.
Quite fun. U shud cut and paste and blog on yours.
Just fill in with songs u think apply to the following hypothetical scenes:

Opening Credits:
Remy Shand - The Way I Feel
Unkle feat Ian Brown - Dolphins Were Monkeys
Antonio Banderas - Beautiful Maria Of My Soul (mambo Kings Soundtrack)

Average-day scene:
butthole surfers - pepper
Bone Thugz - handle the vibe

Best-friend scene:
Stoned Revivals - Goodil
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Hahahha old school kentallllll.

First-date scene:
Bjork -Possibly Maybe
PJ Harvey - Is This Desire
Smokecity - Underwater Love

Falling-in-love scene:
Chaka Khan - sweet thing
Maxwell - No One
Lauryn Wood - Fallin (from pretty woman soundtrack)
The Whitlams - I fall for you (hmmm..my fave)

Sex scene:
Portishead - mysterons
Maxwell - sumthin sumthin, no One
Chaka Khan - sweet thing (now that is a good make out song!);
coldplay - god put a smile on your face
(what an ALIAS rip off Haha oh well. Vaughn works!).
More portishead..

Love scene:
isnt that the same as sex scene? nvm...
Erykah Badu & Stephen Marley - in love with You
Beyonce & Luther Vandross - The Closer I Get To You…and some of the above…

Fight-with-friend scene: how the hell …
"Move Bitch" Hahahha. "Get out the way! Get out the way... Bitch! Get out the way! "

Break-up scene:
incubus - nice to know you *heh nice to know you... goodbye!
Aimee Mann - that's just what you are
Marc Anthony - am I the Only One
Changing Faces - G.H.E.T.T.H.O.U.T.
& the old time ‘get lost’ song -
BOYZ 2 MEN “water runs dry”…Hehehee…subtle yet direct. *ouch

Get-back-together scene:
David Gray - this year's love
another boyz 2 men number - on bended Knee
James Ingram - just once
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
Oasis - wonderwall (??)
ok sorry just gotta put that somewhere haha.

Wedding scene: Can I request ONE:
Heatwave - always and forever one more…
Amr Diab - Tamally Maak
(I swear go hear it..Damn sweet song!)
hehehee…Humor me pls...i know im lame!

Long-night-alone scene:
Korn - alone I break
u2 - with or without you
Yupz... U2 has always has been THE song!

Heartbreak scene:
Fiona apple - love ridden
skunk anansie - hedonism
Vivian Green - emotional rollercoaster

Mental-breakdown scene:
radiohead - paranoid android
Vivian Green - emotional rollercoaster

Driving scene:
stone temple pilots - big empty/interstate love song
Mono - the outsider
..actually all Mono songs…damn good for driving.
Radiohead as well…
NOT NORAH JONES!
just thinkin of her makes me sleepy


Deep-thought scene:
radiohead - talkshow host
Pink Floyd - wish you were here
all portishead, Mono, Maxwell tracks….


Regret scene:
The verve - freshman
Mariah - We Belong Together
james ingram - just once
Blackstreet - dont Leave

Lesson-learning scene: Haha! Rite…

Life's okay scene:
Remy shand - liberate
Whitney Houston - it’s not right but its ok.
sounds wrong eh. ..But oh well.

Party at house scene:
Jamiroquai; Remy Shand
Chaka Khan.. got a problem with that?!
Well almost anything that is drum & bass,
anything from Ministry Of Sound …except techno.
Gawd…who died & graduated techno as music specimen?

Flashback scene:
Take That
East 17
Portishead.

Death scene:
coolio - c u when u get there. har har.
Evanescence - my immortal
(another rip off.. From daredevil. Jen garner AGAIN!)

Closing credits:
but of COURSE radiohead "exit music"!!

Ok you know what. This isn’t soundtrack of MY life this is like.... songs I’d use if I made a movie. Geez. Cuz I was bored! So free in rudy's school! Nothing else to do anyways. Now u know why I sucked at comprehension. But it's funner this way esp since a lot of the categories don't even apply to me. Like uh, deep thought scene hyarh hyarh hyarh. That was sarcasm you dolts. duh. cheers!!

PearLe pussing out...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, August 04, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette