Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Thursday, August 11, 2005

innuendo -if i could

Innuendo
If I Could


girl I wished I'd never known you
and I wished I'd never loved you
should've never ever held you
let alone just thinking of you

the smell of your perfume
still lingers in my room
I can never forget
that figure on that side of bed

how I wish
you'd never ever leave me
I can't resist but reminisce
I'll cease to exist
baby please
make room to forgive me
I can't replace that pretty face
I can never love again

if I could I would've brought you here
to turn back the time
when you were mine and we would vow
our love will never die
if I could I'd never say those words
that hurt you so bad
so baby please..
I'm on my knees
you gotta come back

if I could I would've told you
that I'm over you
would've never ever let you
see me crying for you
but everytime I go to sleep
thoughts of you keep haunting me
how the heck can I bear
your sweet laughter's in the air

how I wish
you'd tell me I am dreaming
I have no choice..
I miss your voice
girl you have to make it ring

baby please
I can't go through another day
I can't go back, I can't live baby
so tell me what I have to do

oh baby
tell me what I have to do
I've been losing sleep and I just can't eat
without you, no one will do
baby please , sugar please
you never can deny
what we had was good ,
and it's so good
take my hand , come home

so whenever you need me just come home
if you're willing to forgive me , come home
you'll know I'll be around , come home
I'm so lonely....lonely....come home



:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, August 11, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette