Thursday, August 25, 2005
I wanna make it work..
Listening to : [Bread - I Wanna Make It With You]
Emptiness..
I dunno why are you haunting me again...
It feels second skin to me
Immuned to your disease..
Infectious it seems...
Why did it have to go?
Why cant it stay forever?
I thought things have changed
or so I thought...
sigh... Heavy hearted
When can my heart beat again?
When does the pain ever end?
When do the tears stop from running over
When does 'you'll get over it' begin?
I hear what you're sayin'... But I swear that it's not making sense
So when can I feel you again?
When does my someday begin ?
When I'll find someone again?
And what if I still am not truly over
What am I supposed to do then?
Please hear what I'm sayin'...Even if, if it's not making sense
So when can I see the old you again..?
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, August 25, 2005
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |