Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dad & Mom's Birthday Dinner @ Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel

My gawd.

Yesterday itself was sooo weird. I thought that my body can sustain food more than usual due to my size and all that. To my horror, I give buffet a bad name. Everyone had a fair share of what they ate, as for me... after my 2nd, I was spaced out. I cant swallow another...
My dad was tellin me that Im wasting the food there. I dun wanna spoil his bday and all.. so I ate slowly.. sigh.. never bring me for buffet if you intend to pay for me. Even if I am paying for my food even! Im a failure! wahhahahahhah!


My sis knocked out at the 8th meal.. She was eating half way and she looked at me and she told me that she was sleepy. I just stared at everyone still sucking on their food, my bro-in-law simply walked nonchalantly and take his 5th serving of chilli crab. It was good, but I am not a chilli crab person. The prawn was fresh but when I was home, I was scratching them like a monkey on fleas.

On the whole, the dinner was alright... Wish that things wud be better u know... Dad was unwell, he was coughing and all that. He knew he was coughing yet he was eating the gula melaka like as if he was drinkin it.. Poor dude. Cant enjoy himself on his birthday. The pics will be uploaded once I am done with the iRDA thingy. and you guys can take a look at it.

The manager surprised us with a cake. They sang the song soo loud that everyone who was present there in the Straits Kitchen was singing along and clapping, Some went to my parents and shooked hands with him. The princess of Brunei, dunno her name... was beside us. She was singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY as if it was some kid's bday at the mackers party... u get what i meant...Another surprise was... dad din pay for the whole thing. Initially Dad wanna sponsor the whole dinner, apparently my bro-in-law decided that he wanna throw a 'gift' for them on their bday. That was really sweet of him. Once again. Thanks Riduan! God bless your kind soul...

Once the pics have been uploaded, I will let you see..Plus, I will give my 2 cents worth of review on the place and food. maybe you can bring your family and frens to the place hey?

cheers...



:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, August 25, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette