Thursday, July 14, 2005
sh
I feel inconsolable.undescribable.so empty feeling like hell.I wanna keep it from youI juz cant controlI know its only for 12 days.each day its like forever to meI am wondering how you feelhope you are not feeling the samei need you to be strong for me.. for us.I hope you dun cry here so I wun go heavy hearted.like that time when i went for aussieit was hardbut we told each other.if we can take 4 mths being apart.whts 12 days??that makes me stronger...In paris, i shall think of my lifereflect.... think where my life will be when im backSo i juz do that.and think of you of cuz.i hope i wun fall apart. I shall rhapsodizeme ... gazing into your eyes me ... heading to sublimation with your smile,me ... innervating your touchi cant wait for 12 days to end..till i can see you again!i love you ! i love you!i will never get bored tellin you thati hoope you are thinkin of the same thing tooand i hope you wil be strong for me.its juz 12 dayswhats 12 days..compared to 4 mths apart?BUT after 12 days you better come back to meto find solacein your arms...
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, July 14, 2005
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |