Wednesday, July 13, 2005
im fucked. bored.
=========================================================
[SWV & Missy Elliot - Can we Get kinky tonight ]:: CALL ME BUTTER CUZ IM ON THA ROLL... ::one more day till i fly to paris.. not feeling that enthusiastic abt the trip...I dunno why maybe Im not bothered anything abt the trip.Yeah, thing is, I am not really keen on going...Maybe something holding me back, i duno whybut i cant wait till i gonna come backI have no money to spend on nuts!I dno... fucked up!Fucked up on so many things, and i wish i cud take it all awayDUnno why but i cant wait to get backI dun think this trip is gonna make me feel any betterden what im feeling nowadaysim done talking..im too tiredtoo drainedtoo fucked upim fucking off...===============================================================
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, July 13, 2005
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |