Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Monday, June 13, 2005

Im feeling blue...
I duno what else to think and feeel.. when can i actually feel happy, without any sad things holding me back??Why cant i love you without me feeling smthing diffferent? I wud like to love you unconditionally... Out of my respect for you, I din do things that you dun like me to do.
U dun have to say the things to make me feel comfortable, the look juz satisfies me. I know....

but now... its all different. its all so cold and endless journey of melancholy and heartbreak.
I wud like to go back to the old times... Its like i only feel that you back to ur old self only for 'special appearance' but i dun seem to sense any love anymore after that onwards..

its juz things feel so different now.. maybe its right. your school and the time we spent is taking its toll on us.. I feel so useless, not worthy of anything. I cried every nite...cuz i cant take shit anymore... been taking shits since day 1. when can i actually have freedom???

I have limited time with you, yet i try to make time for us. You said you need daily dosage of me.. where is the prescription? you dun seem to try and find me... have you missed me???
I feel so empty and sad... you are there but you arent. Here i am tearing endlessly, feeling so empty inside... more hurt and emptinesss filled me with the tears of agony. I dunno what else to describe the feeling inside... when im typing my eyes are filled with cloudiness of clueless feelings. I dunno what im talking, i dunno what else.. my mind is blank...

i cant stop crying!!
i need to heal...
im so hurt...
am i numb?
lost?...
im clueless...
help me return my feelings back to me...
i need my happiness and bliss...
i need it badly...
help?

all i feeling now, its like im in a long, dark and empty tunnel ride to infinity.....
clueless of what the outcome of life is gonna be..
i need help...
help me...
pls???


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, June 13, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette