Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Monday, June 13, 2005

here is what im feeling now... im kinda sad come to think abt it... been crying night after night and the next morning i will be upset and my eyes will bulge like some balloon. Swollen by the hurt, the angst and i dunno what else.

i dunno what else to feel. basically this song juz reminds me of things....
its by EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL (Well, it shud be everything but Pearle) sigh....
its called missing....

here goes...

I step off the train
I'm walking down your street again
And pass your door
But you don't live there anymore
It's years since you've been there
Now you've disappeared somewhere
Like outer space
You've found some better place

And I miss you-
Like the deserts miss the rain

Could you be dead ?
You always were
Two steps ahead of everyone
We'd walk behind
While you would run
I look up at your house
And I can almost hear you
Shout down to me
Where I always used to be
And I miss you-Like the deserts miss the rain

Back on the train
I ask Why did I come again ?
Can I confess
I've been hanging'round Your old address ?
And the years have proved
To offer nothing
Since you moved
You're long gone
But I can't move on
And I miss you-Like the deserts miss the rain


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Monday, June 13, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette