yeah here i am again..abt to leave the office and all...
I stole some napping time while i was doing the bank statements... hehehee! Cheryl was keeping quiet..she know how sick i was with my migrane. Sigh... tomm I am posted to Gleneagles! Sigh! I am so bored of that place. Yeah sure... tv all on you...but above all...it sucks!!! it really does!!! I had to bring yvonne there and yeah... I told her its gonna be so dead boring there until there is soo much time to do things... Last time boo took care of me there...kept me company and all that...Now, yeah i have to teach her stuff there...
Hmm..what else? and that gleneagles bitch called Susan will be here at Mt Elizabeth! how bored is that!? bloody bitch better not touch my stuff there! hmm...what shall i do there??? sian... cant even go on the net and all that.... arghhh! I feel like taking some off...! and btw, my migrane still hasnt subside...
cant wait to meet boo... all of us are so free now... hehee...
juz now 2 patients reli pissing me off...one is the mother of the irritating boy who cant stop crying and the other was the indo man who shows off like fuck! today dr loh is a bit too much lar... he ah... he made the patients wait for solid 3 hours!!! realii! and i tried to cover up his arse for him but it seems that what we said are invalid... he is too much!!!
Love you boo! cant wait to see you!