yes...today is monday and im having tha
blues...
So today was packed wid patients and one of them is the owner of zouk..lincoln... he came and he was like... lookin at me and was like...arent yu...? Yeah Yeah...its me...duh?! your former customer hahahahha! ok..nothign much..juz out of the blue i feel like talking crap...
Hmm...today is a broke week...I will be gettting my pay at the end of the month and im broke now... sigh...paying the bills and all that... lucky thing lunchtime I bought cheap vegetarian food... $2.50 can do wonders to the hungry tummy...
Now its lunchtime and my boo is asleep and yeah,... he needs the holiday man... a good massage... dunno when I can like really massage him... how to??? I cant go over his place... how?? aNyways.. I dunno what to do...skali i ter buat salah...he will be more tired... (notice that im talkin crap...) Thats cuz i am still hungry...dunno what to eat...
Last week we wnt to the tailor and did some adjustments to nila's clothes...she wants to look more feminine. Nila isnt...she insisted on sticking on the same baju... i cant help her...but judging from what that was finalised...it still looks blatantly simple... lest its better...wayyyy better than the previous design... thing is...my sis is the type of person who can dress ok...but she cant visualise how a dress cud look like furthermore she is the bride and all the other guests will outshine her thats guranteed!!!
IF she decides to look simple as she is....
yeah...so I kinda pity her but what to do??? If she decides to look that way...and everyone else is gonna be lookin hot...Den how??? hmmmm....
I cant wait to see boo later.... wonder where we gonna be... I told him abt my plans to go malacca for the holidays...yupz...askin him to do the follow up and all that... That shud be ok...he has internet access what....hehhehee...u wudnt mind rite hunz???
people who are going:-
1. Pearle (*that is me)
2. Hid
3. Munz
4. Is
5. Izzie
6. Ida & bf
7. Diana & Azmi* (azmi tentatively)
8. Zila (tentative)
9. Dila (tentative)
10. Hidayah (tentative)
so arnd there lahh...might me more...might be less... so ppl if you are reading yah...do let me know or hid know...so she can like confrm it with munz by wednesday...
so excited!!!! mrs loh also juz came back from malacca....she said the hotel she went was crap!
too bad....hahhaha! we better look out for good hotels... tentatively we will be putting up at riveira hotel...so lets hope everything is ok... Insyalllah..
puss spits out...!