Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Friday, April 15, 2005

I regret taking the CIRRUS juz nw...now I am so drowsy that I blew it out again with the patient. hahaha! I tried to keep myself alert but cant.... I asked cheryl weda the medicine is drowsy or not...she said no...den the ultimate thing happens.....I knocked out!!!

There wasnt any doctor available here juz now...so I took the opportunity to like sleeep....
I did some accountings and some cleaning of the instruments....went to the ward juz now and send in the xray for reporting and also checked the letter box and went to the bank to send thje OPC. Just did the bank statements... All these are beign done when Im groggy... I cant walk straight...I cant do anything straight.

I dunno man... I juz blanked out....now waiting for kristy to buy lunch... guilty juz now lah.... I put my fone away juz now and my boo called and asked me weda I wanna have lunch date with boo.... I am soooo dumb!!! all cuz of the medication lahhh!!! see!!! cant concentrate....sorry boo.... damn!!! I shud be happy for boo cuz today is boo's last paper and we shud be celebrating!!!!! and I am at work doing the accounts...SORRY DEAR.... I will make it up to you later ok????

I love you darlin.... today my last patient is at 5pm....god!!!! why muz they come after lunch??? like yesterday ....arnd 2.45pm...we are all free.... kristy slept...i watched americal idols...cheryl too...hahahaha.... ok before i type nonsense... i better make a move....

taaaa........


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Friday, April 15, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette