Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I juz discovered smthg..... kinda shocking but expected....
I went to your blog and i read your posts for 10th april. what the fuck was that all about??
I tot we talked abt it... den you mentioned nothing abt it when we met on monday...

this is my side of the story.... i explained to you what i said... on monday. you threatened me that you wud end all these if i were to come on monday...WHICH I DID....to settle things with you. I wanted to end it but you said you dun want to... me neither!!!

I was so upset and all....and this is what i actually get from you....thank God we talked things out and settled with what we had planned. I was so ready to let you go...it was pain but it was for the best....then you 'took me back right in' and continued to be the same. Boo...hope this is it.. We will work things out and yeah....work out the differences...with you...its all abt winning and all.... I never ever did compare whats short between us....if im wrong i take the blame...when i am stating a point doesnt mean that I am pointing fingers on you and telling you that you are losing!!! arent you forgetting that each time you raised that voice...and speak to me like that...you are making me on the losing end?? losing end of all those... you and your words that cud literally kill me....seriously... it hurts but since the love i had for you was enough to cover all the pain you put me thru... i did it all for LOVE...our love.

at nights i cried and cried myself to sleep thinkin what ever happened to the old bf that i had?
The one who loves me and not hurt me?? I was shocked that you insulted me the way you did.
and the time when yu were beside me and I juz dun feel you...I was sad! I dun feel love...you are here but you are actually not there at all.... you treated me like I didnt exist at all...
on our anniversary...which i was lookin forward to the day to be with you...alll you did was juz that. its like wen we go out...we are more like frens... oh gosh! i dunno what more to say.

apparently i wanted out from this relationship.... I always hoped that we cud outlive this relationship all the way... I was shocked that you wanted me still in your life. I was touched with what you said and true enough...

Tuesday...
You accompanied me to work...I was transfered to Gleneagles to be in the clinic and you took care of me and you revised. We had fun ey?? Yeah we did. Then we juz spent the whole time juz being wit each other. We had a good time talking. We even decided that we shud switch off our mobiles when we are at home and while we asleep so that we dun get the radiation thats been causing the migranes in both of us. I enjoyed each moment I had with you on Tuesday.

Wednesday...

I was shocked again....you wanted to acccompany me to work today...we took the same transport and we took a good ride to town... albeit the ride was crap...we had to stand all the way but it was fun...juz being with you... I know dat you had a bad day today at home...so poor thing lah you..I wanna try to make you day better... we had breakfast at mackers....I hate mackers but I enjoyed it cuz im wit you. Call me emo....we had lunch together...and guess what??? wen i was going back to my ofc... you were standing outside paragon and watched me go up the elevator. I cant stop the tears... You are un believable darling....
watched the show kate and leopold and i quote : " sometimes true love dun come in all good memories... it doesnt mean that you love abt that person...its about that person's flaws that pisses you off that makes that relationship work"

so its all abt you takign in all their flaws that makes you love them even more...
so with these I shall end...

BOO I LOVE YOU!


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, April 14, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette