Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I have received comments that I am very cranky person… Hmm…full of angst. Naz.. this ones for you ahh…dun come and complain that I din do it ah…

Yesterday was a great day… work was crap as usual..oops..cant say that…Lord Naz will comment again.. Met Diana at the end of the day for dinner as my boo is at work. And he will end late. So we ate at far east and suddenly Is (Horny Horse) called Diana asking her to come meet her at PS. Cool… so long since I went there…so went there lah..
Met Naz and Adina at princep place… that’s where the place where Zul worked. Naz ordered shesha.. *I hope I got the spelling right… and some more frens came…
They are quite abnormal ppl juz like my chicas…very abnormal..hahaha! well, I had a great day!! Naz was so sweet…she paid for all the drinks and all…
*altogether now…THANK YOU NAZ!

Then towards the end…we met Nina…old school fren…was juz tagging her on my taggie then I saw her there! What a coincidence!! Yupz…so in the end. Diana and myself took the bus home and I was waiting for my boo to call me…waited till 3am…finally he called me to tell me that he went for OT (Overtime! Not Operating Theatre)…
Meeting boo today… finally after dunno how long we have not met…padahal baru satu hari tak ketemu… kangen banget!

Today was crap at work!!! I tell you…dunno why! I really had bad tummy ache and there was a commotion this morning …mrs loh came early today and she talked with us..she saw me coming in and commented on my lateness…hmmm…

Then dunno why lah…I dun have the mood to do things anymore…its like No one does the job! And the new gal keeps clinging on to me…I feel constricted! Exasperated!!!!
Arghhhhh…I cant breate! Juz cuz of that…we all had a good scolding from mrs loh right in front of the fucking patients!!! Wtf!!! Not only that! The best part is yet to come!
The patient bleeding so badly that we had to admit him into A&E…and had to perform emergency surgery! All the more lady boss was being such a kanchong spider!
Cheryl isn’t talking to anyone..much less myself..dunno why… and me and her has been doing all the crap! While kristy and Yvonne..loitering arnd doing nothing!!! NOTHING MIND YOU!! Fark! And what?! I had to walk all the way to the ward collect instruments and all that..and I had to go do the op myself! Fuck man! Go and do something fools!
Cry and cry for what fuck??? Cant get you nowhere!
Sigh… luckily now quite free..waiting for doc to like come and give the amt to the surgery that he had performed…crap! Last time when the pt died…I stayed on…now I also have to stay on! Later what will my boo think???? I scared he will be pissed!!!! What the fuck!! And can the patient pls get lost??? Its almost one! So fucking get another specialist! Dr loh isn’t the only one who is the ENT specialist ok! Go find another one! Cant you all understand that today is Saturday and its nationally known that Saturday is a freaking half day!??? Get it into your head!!!!


I feel slightly better now… im going off! I got patient to attend to…
Naz…abt the last part…I so gotta unleash it cuz its been fuming inside. If I dun let it out… That would be disastrous!

So I hope you are happy reading the GOOD part ehh…
Puss out..


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Saturday, April 23, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette