Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I had a massive migrane this morning....I felt like fainting throughout the day...

Luckily I work in a hospital where the spread of medicine is very convenient...wahahhaha!
Mrs Loh gave me Milidon to take....I felt better... same feeling still...My head still feels heavy..
Kristy massaged my head neck and back...power! lukcy got kristy..or else I will juz sit there in pain.

Hmm....today is a fine day..only thing is that the new gal has not really initiative..and tends to linger arnd me...I felt agitated cuz she kept going to me and she hasnt done anything juz yet...if anything i wil get the scoldign you know!!!! anyway...this gal learns quite fast ahh...like me...I think by 3 days she can get increament of salary... yeah... I hope she is as fast as me...
her name is Yvonne... yeah..same as my boo's ex gf name... yeah everything abt her is the same only thing this is the different yvonne...she comes from an all girls school too and yeah...kinda look innocent but smthg trashy hidden inside... lets not talk abt her

NOw its lunch time and Im askign yvonne to buy food... I got this headache and I feel so heavy man... I so scared that it might lead to somthing bad...sigh

Dila...why arent you coming for the trip???? expenses paid all...accomodation finacially supported...only thing if we need to like sleep another day that wudnt be serious...juz add another 50 bucks singapore dollars...!! yeah!!!
anyways...i hope the price there is discountable...hehehe..so it wudnt be harsh on munz dad...

munz!!! you still havent told you dad the cost of the stay there?!!! I am so gonna kill you!!!
tell him la ok...at least it anything we can find back up... pls pls ppls....

I need ppl to get the stuff done so the actual day we all dun have to hurry ourselves and all that... I hope lah... I heard diana and boo lookin up for the place at bugis? golden landmark???
Are yoou guys going or not???

THe others...are you confirmed going ??? if you are...juz let me know ya???

Nina... sorry for the late reply--. yeah...she is getting married...she din tell you ahh??? I tot she told you... thing is it is a one day event. But nevertheless..I will remind her if there is any empty seats for you lah... U coming with ur better half is it??? let me know...either by taggie or sms lah ok...

OR you can ask her yaself.... Since you have her number and all thaat??

which cousin of yours getting married?? fazz or the bro?? confused...


ok peeps....My headache is throbbing and im still waiting for food to come...ok see ya!
Later i wanna watch americal idols...the results...who you think will be kicked????
I want SCOTT to be out... Scotts' gone..*singing to the Hall and Oats song "she's gone"*

pussing out...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Thursday, April 21, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette