Wednesday, April 27, 2005
hi...
I am early today for work!? can you believe that???
yeah...let me 'DELEGATE' tis song to boo...
"Almost Here" by Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden..bold ones are for you...
Did I hear you right
'cause I thought you said Let's think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned Growing old without you
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Don't let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Haven't I always loved you?
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you I'm close to tears
'cause your only almost here
I would change the world If I had a chance
Oh won't you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me
Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered how it hurts
Haven't I always loved you
But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you I'm close to tears
'cause your only almost here
And when I hold you your almost here
Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted
And now I'm with you
I'm close to tears 'cause I know I'm almost here
Only almost here
:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, April 27, 2005
| Tag Me Your Comments |
| Thoughts Filed in Memory |