Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

here is another upload... MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLS!!!

i feel like farting...! *POOOT!*

hahaha... Another thing is that juz now there was this patient who is like 3 years old and she needs some examination in her ears.... So the doctor went to check her ears and all and she was like screaming on top of her voice! I was so patient trying not to react to anything or do something that might make her cry even more....I cant control any longer cuz she was screaming and kicking...all i did was stared at her and put the finger -on-the-lip sign and she cried and cried!!! we cant hear what the doc was trying to tell her mother! I was so annoyed...I snapped at the kid and tell her to listen and shut the hell up! she stopped...

when we were at the examination room... we checked her ears and all that...what's worst!!! we had to take the forceps to take the wax off her ears and she was literally screaming her life away!!!! cheryl almost went deaf...as she was near the spoilt kid! Oh i cant take it...I was on the verge of killing or juz slapping her face!!! and her parents were uncooperative! they kept going "yeah yeah...going to finish.." *in indonesian....

fark lah! the kid doesnt listen la of cuz!!! My parents used to be so firm with me that it kinda freaked me out when I go doctor....and yeah...The fear factor is there... I fear of getting scolded and beating...i shut up...so shud some kids...

Spoilt brat! and i have to see her tmr again....sigh.... stupid kid!
I hope she kena go for operation!! let her feel the needle poking her ass off!!! wahhahahahahahaahhahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!

now im going back...i gotta do the accounts and clean the suction bottle....taaaa...

Boo...i see you soon! love you

puss pissing off...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette